Frequently Asked Questions:
Aquaflask is an original brand of insulated water flasks. 100% authentic.
Aquaflask is designed in California, USA and manufactured overseas.
Aquaflask is a collaboration of Filipino and American creative designers. It is proudly a Filipino-American brand.
– Aquaflask is cheaper and more affordable that other brands because of the straight pricing from our manufacturer. We reduce other non-essential costs of dealers, distributors and costly marketing/advertising expense.
– Aquaflask bottles are made of the same high quality material with that of other brands. It passed through global quality standards of vacuum flasks.
AquaFlask has a 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY. The coverage of AquaFlask’s 1 year limited warranty are factory defects such as broken or leaking caps, bottles that seem to have lost their insulating properties, rattling sounds, etc. Occurrences of wear and tear such as bumps and scratches are not covered by the warranty.
Condensation usually happens on the upper part where the cap/lid is located. This is normal because the cap is made of thermoplastic material. As far as product development goes, the double wall insulation technology can only be done to the actual flask that holds the liquid. Rest assure, this will not affect the temperature inside the flask. If condensation occurs on the actual flask, do let us know and we will assist you on this matter.
When there is no moisture or condensation on the actual flask but the liquid does not last retain its cold or hot temperature, these are factors to consider:
a. Temperature of liquid poured into the flask.
b. How often the flask lid is removed/opened.
– The end of the introductory price is not yet decided. It’s best to take advantage of the price right now before it goes back to our original prices.
– We shall keep you updated with new colors and sizes in our social media pages so make sure to follow us!
– Yes, we have the Boot It Up Silicone Boot, Extra Lids, Carrying Bag.
– We cannot assure about the fit of other brand’s lids/caps/accessories. However, you may refer to our size and dimension chart to check.
– Yes we do, please refer to the store directory listed in our FB and IG accounts.
Unfortunately, no since the receipt is our only way to confirm that the flask was bought from us.
A screen shot of order receipt confirmation is enough for us to confirm the purchase.
Yes, you may. Kindly coordinate with our customer support to facilitate this concern.